FedNat Holding Company (FNHC:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $0.83, a gain of 60.3%. On Mon, Oct 17, 2022, FNHC:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week High of $0.83. From Mon, Oct 03, 2022, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 18.18% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon, Oct 17, 2022 at $1.13 with a volume of 57M+.
About FedNat Holding Company (FNHC:NASDAQ)
Federated National Holding Co. is an insurance holding company controlling all steps in the insurance underwriting, distribution and claims processes through its subsidiaries and its contractual relationships with independent agents and general agents.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Acorda Therapeutics, Inc. (ACOR:NASDAQ), 163.82%
- Inpixon (INPX:NASDAQ), 90.59%
- FedNat Holding Company (FNHC:NASDAQ), 60.35%
- Oblong Inc. (OBLG:NASDAQ), 54.38%
- Archaea Energy Inc. Class A (LFG:NYSE), 54.15%
- Babylon Holdings Limited Class A (BBLN:NYSE), 43.73%
- OPAL Fuels Inc. (OPAL:NASDAQ), 40.92%
- American Virtual Cloud Technologies, Inc. (AVCT:NASDAQ), 39.13%
- Statera Biopharma Inc. (STAB:NASDAQ), 35.22%
- Merrimack Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (MACK:NASDAQ), 32.04%