Cooper-Standard Holdings Inc. (CPS:NYSE) soared at $27.9, representing a gain of 39.2%. On Thu 05 Nov 20, CPS:NYSE touched a New 2-Week High of $20.04. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 05 Nov 20 at 09:16 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Thu 22 Oct 20, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 72.73% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Cooper-Standard Holdings Inc. (CPS:NYSE)
Cooper-Standard Holdings Inc is engaged in manufacturing sealing, fuel and brake delivery, fluid transfer and anti-vibration systems components subsystems, and modules. Its products are used in passenger vehicles and light trucks.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Aurora Cannabis Inc. (ACB:NYSE), 56.14%
- Mogo Inc. (MOGO:NASDAQ), 41.04%
- FTSI (FTSI:NYSEMKT), 40.67%
- Cooper-Standard Holdings Inc. (CPS:NYSE), 39.22%
- Akerna Corp. (KERN:NASDAQ), 32.58%
- Modine Manufacturing Company (MOD:NYSE), 30.35%
- Glu Mobile Inc. (GLUU:NASDAQ), 27.3%
- The Trade Desk, Inc. (TTD:NASDAQ), 26.58%
- OncoSec Medical Incorporated (ONCS:NASDAQ), 25.25%
- nLIGHT, Inc. (LASR:NASDAQ), 24.81%