Huttig Building Products, Inc. (HBP:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $3.42, a gain of 41.9%. On Wed 14 Oct 20, HBP:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week High of $2.41. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 09 Oct 20 at 03:38 AM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Wed 30 Sep 20, the stock recorded 60.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri 31 Jul 20 at $3 with a volume of 8M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Huttig Building Products, Inc. (HBP:NASDAQ)
Huttig Building Products Inc along with its subsidiaries is engaged in the distribution of millwork, building materials and wood products used in new residential construction and in home improvement, remodeling and repair work.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Dragon Victory International Limited (LYL:NASDAQ), 69.3%
- Staffing 360 Solutions, Inc. (STAF:NASDAQ), 67.94%
- Array BioPharma Inc. (ARRY:NASDAQ), 65.68%
- China HGS Real Estate Inc. (HGSH:NASDAQ), 52.48%
- Huttig Building Products, Inc. (HBP:NASDAQ), 41.91%
- Dunxin Financial Holdings Limited (DXF:NYSEMKT), 29.5%
- PYPD (PYPD:NASDAQ), 28.72%
- Takung Art Co., Ltd. (TKAT:NYSEMKT), 27.87%
- SPI Energy Co., Ltd. (SPI:NASDAQ), 27.3%
- Cars.com Inc. (CARS:NYSE), 25.59%