Iterum Therapeutics plc (ITRM:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $0.84, a gain of 29.4%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 16 Nov 20 at 08:01 AM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Wed 18 Nov 20, the stock recorded 44.44% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue 24 Nov 20 at $0.85 with a volume of 28M+.
About Iterum Therapeutics plc (ITRM:NASDAQ)
Iterum Therapeutics PLC is a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company. The company is engaged in developing and commercializing sulopenem to be the first and only oral and intravenous branded penem available globally.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Ever-Glory International Group, Inc. (EVK:NASDAQ), 150%
- Lizhi Inc. (LIZI:NASDAQ), 102.97%
- Waddell & Reed Financial, Inc. (WDR:NYSE), 50.44%
- Salarius Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SLRX:NASDAQ), 45.95%
- Nesco Holdings, Inc. (NSCO:NYSE), 37.93%
- Enlivex Therapeutics Ltd. (ENLV:NASDAQ), 37.85%
- IsoRay, Inc. (ISR:NYSEMKT), 29.4%
- Iterum Therapeutics plc (ITRM:NASDAQ), 29.38%
- Aehr Test Systems (AEHR:NASDAQ), 27.16%
- Aemetis, Inc. (AMTX:NASDAQ), 27.09%