Mmtec, Inc. (MTC:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $1.34, representing a gain of 37%. On Tue 13 Oct 20, MTC:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday High of $1.17. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 09 Oct 20 at 04:39 AM in the 'AGREEMENT' category. From Tue 29 Sep 20, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 54.55% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu 23 Jul 20 at $1.62 with a volume of 1M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Mmtec, Inc. (MTC:NASDAQ)
MMTEC Inc provides Internet-based technology services and solutions to the Chinese language speaking hedge funds, mutual funds, registered investment advisors, proprietary trading groups, and brokerage firms engaging in securities market transactions and settlements globally. It offers complete suite trading solutions, including services such as fund establishment, issuance, custody, transaction and settlement.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Kaixin Auto Holdings (KXIN:NASDAQ), 260.92%
- Medalist Diversified REIT, Inc. (MDRR:NASDAQ), 147.83%
- Replimune Group, Inc. (REPL:NASDAQ), 46.82%
- Mmtec, Inc. (MTC:NASDAQ), 36.97%
- HUSN (HUSN:NASDAQ), 33.82%
- Interpace Biosciences, Inc. (IDXG:NASDAQ), 32.89%
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc. (MDRX:NASDAQ), 31.17%
- VOXX International Corporation (VOXX:NASDAQ), 31.02%
- Senmiao Technology Limited (AIHS:NASDAQ), 24.18%
- Novan, Inc. (NOVN:NASDAQ), 24.13%