Signature Bank (SBNY:NASDAQ) soared at $0.05, representing a gain of 25%. On Wed, Sep 06, 2023, SBNY:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $0.02. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed, Sep 06, 2023 at 01:14 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Wed, Aug 23, 2023, the stock recorded 33.33% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu, Jun 29, 2023 at $0.3 with a volume of 9M+.
About Signature Bank (SBNY:NASDAQ)
Signature Bank offers a wide variety of business and personal banking products and services. It also provides brokerage, asset management and insurance products and services.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Palisade Bio Inc. (PALI:NASDAQ), 108.73%
- NeuBase Therapeutics, Inc. (NBSE:NASDAQ), 106.96%
- Power REIT (PW:NYSEMKT), 55.12%
- Theratechnologies Inc. (THTX:NASDAQ), 47.57%
- Marin Software Incorporated (MRIN:NASDAQ), 45.49%
- Applied Therapeutics, Inc. (APLT:NASDAQ), 42.86%
- Greenland Technologies Holding Corporation (GTEC:NASDAQ), 30.26%
- FLJ Group Limited (FLJ:NASDAQ), 28.24%
- Cidara Therapeutics, Inc. (CDTX:NASDAQ), 26.07%
- Signature Bank (SBNY:NASDAQ), 25%