Hi-Crush Inc. (HCR:NYSE) jumped higher at $1.01, representing a gain of 26.3%. On Mon 23 Dec 19, HCR:NYSE touched a New 2-Week High of $0.8. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 05 Dec 19 at 12:49 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Tue 03 Dec 19, the stock recorded 42.86% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Hi-Crush Inc. (HCR:NYSE)
Hi-Crush Partners is one of the leading suppliers of sand used in the hydraulic fracturing of oil and gas wells. It produces Northern White sand from three mines in Wisconsin. The company delivers sand in most major basins via its extensive logistics network. The company is structured as a master limited partnership.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Microbot Medical Inc. (MBOT:NASDAQ), 61.03%
- Proteostasis Therapeutics, Inc. (PTI:NASDAQ), 51.01%
- CLPS Incorporation (CLPS:NASDAQ), 46.12%
- Lineage Cell Therapeutics, Inc. (LCTX:NYSEMKT), 34.52%
- TMSR Holding Company Limited (TMSR:NASDAQ), 33.33%
- Sienna Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. (SNNA:NASDAQ), 30.7%
- Soleno Therapeutics, Inc. (SLNO:NASDAQ), 28.57%
- Cassava Sciences, Inc. (SAVA:NASDAQ), 26.74%
- Hi-Crush Inc. (HCR:NYSE), 26.25%
- Applied Genetic Technologies Corporation (AGTC:NASDAQ), 23.98%