FBL Financial Group, Inc. (FFG:NYSE) shot up at $48.87, a gain of 31.2%. On Thu 03 Sep 20, FFG:NYSE touched a New 2-Week Intraday High of $38.63. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 04 Sep 20 at 09:04 AM in the 'ACQUISITION' category. From Thu 20 Aug 20, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About FBL Financial Group, Inc. (FFG:NYSE)
FBL Financial Group Inc sells individual life insurance and annuity products principally under the consumer brand name Farm Bureau Financial Services.
Top 10 Gainers:
- PolyMet Mining Corp. (PLM:NYSEMKT), 63.57%
- LMP Automotive Holdings, Inc. (LMPX:NASDAQ), 31.69%
- FBL Financial Group, Inc. (FFG:NYSE), 31.19%
- VivoPower International PLC (VVPR:NASDAQ), 28.15%
- National CineMedia, Inc. (NCMI:NASDAQ), 28.13%
- DPW Holdings, Inc. (DPW:NYSEMKT), 27.1%
- ReTo Eco-Solutions, Inc. (RETO:NASDAQ), 24.79%
- Shiloh Industries, Inc. (SHLO:NASDAQ), 22.36%
- KCAC (KCAC:NYSE), 20.06%
- Gravity Co., Ltd. (GRVY:NASDAQ), 20.03%