Nautilus, Inc. (NLS:NYSE) soared at $3.76, representing a gain of 56.7%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 08 Apr 20 at 07:59 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Wed 25 Mar 20, the stock recorded 60.00% Up Days and 54.55% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Nautilus, Inc. (NLS:NYSE)
Nautilus Inc is a consumer fitness products company. It is engaged in designing, developing, sourcing and marketing of cardio and strength fitness products and related accessories for consumer use.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Independence Contract Drilling, Inc. (ICD:NYSE), 160.42%
- FTS International, Inc. (FTSI:NYSE), 90.91%
- U.S. Well Services, Inc. (USWS:NASDAQ), 90.44%
- Calumet Specialty Products Partners, L.P. (CLMT:NASDAQ), 66.97%
- AeroCentury Corp. (ACY:NYSEMKT), 57.34%
- Tiziana Life Sciences PLC (TLSA:NASDAQ), 56.68%
- Nautilus, Inc. (NLS:NYSE), 56.67%
- PlayAGS, Inc. (AGS:NYSE), 54.6%
- Tupperware Brands Corporation (TUP:NYSE), 54.36%
- Valaris plc (VAL:NYSE), 47.69%