The Peck Company Holdings, Inc. (PECK:NASDAQ) rocketted at $3.26, representing a gain of 34.7%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 09 Jan 20 at 09:19 AM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Tue 17 Dec 19, the stock recorded 64.29% Up Days and 46.67% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon 25 Nov 19 at $5.43 with a volume of 1M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About The Peck Company Holdings, Inc. (PECK:NASDAQ)
Jensyn Acquisition Corp is a blank check company formed under the laws of the State of Delaware on October 8, 2014. The Company was formed for the purpose of entering into a merger, share exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, recapitalization, reorganization or other similar business combination with one or more target business.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Applied Genetic Technologies Corporation (AGTC:NASDAQ), 122.84%
- Trillium Therapeutics Inc. (TRIL:NASDAQ), 93.96%
- Genetic Technologies Limited (GENE:NASDAQ), 45.09%
- Titan Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (TTNP:NASDAQ), 36.53%
- Novus Therapeutics, Inc. (NVUS:NASDAQ), 35.71%
- La Jolla Pharmaceutical Company (LJPC:NASDAQ), 34.96%
- The Peck Company Holdings, Inc. (PECK:NASDAQ), 34.71%
- Capricor Therapeutics, Inc. (CAPR:NASDAQ), 33.59%
- KemPharm, Inc. (KMPH:NASDAQ), 31.72%
- Proteon Therapeutics, Inc. (PRTO:NASDAQ), 30.5%