Sundance Energy, Inc. (SNDE:NASDAQ) rocketted at $3.28, representing a gain of 37.2%. On Tue 21 Jul 20, SNDE:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Low of $2.39. From Tue 07 Jul 20, the stock recorded 20.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon 08 Jun 20 at $6.24 with a volume of 3M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Sundance Energy, Inc. (SNDE:NASDAQ)
Sundance Energy Australia Ltd is an onshore oil and gas company engaged in the acquisition & development of repeatable resource plays in south Texas targeting the Eagle Ford basin.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Mexco Energy Corporation (MXC:NYSEMKT), 121.92%
- TransAtlantic Petroleum Ltd. (TAT:NYSEMKT), 56.3%
- U.S. Energy Corp. (USEG:NASDAQ), 56.29%
- Oblong Inc. (OBLG:NYSEMKT), 46.4%
- Kingold Jewelry, Inc. (KGJI:NASDAQ), 46.32%
- Sunworks, Inc. (SUNW:NASDAQ), 38.54%
- Sundance Energy, Inc. (SNDE:NASDAQ), 37.24%
- FBRX (FBRX:NASDAQ), 31.99%
- General Moly, Inc. (GMO:NYSEMKT), 28.91%
- At Home Group Inc. (HOME:NYSE), 27.37%