RISE Education Cayman Ltd (REDU:NASDAQ) shot up at $3.41, representing a gain of 138.5%. On Fri, Jun 10, 2022, REDU:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week High of $3.41. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri, Jun 10, 2022 at 12:47 PM in the 'MERGER' category. From Fri, May 27, 2022, the stock recorded 66.67% Up Days and 60.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri, Jun 10, 2022 at $4.49 with a volume of 3M+.
About RISE Education Cayman Ltd (REDU:NASDAQ)
RISE Education Cayman Ltd through its subsidiaries provides junior English Language Training services in China under RISE brand. It offers educational programs, services & products, consisting of educational courses, and other complementary products.
Top 10 Gainers:
- RISE Education Cayman Ltd (REDU:NASDAQ), 138.46%
- Day One Biopharmaceuticals Inc. (DAWN:NASDAQ), 125.98%
- G Medical Innovations Holdings Ltd. (GMVD:NASDAQ), 88.32%
- Hillstream BioPharma Inc. (HILS:NASDAQ), 68.75%
- OptiNose, Inc. (OPTN:NASDAQ), 41.08%
- AeroClean Technologies Inc. (AERC:NASDAQ), 38%
- Cyngn Inc. (CYN:NASDAQ), 34.43%
- Eliem Therapeutics Inc (ELYM:NASDAQ), 24.19%
- Ekso Bionics Holdings, Inc. (EKSO:NASDAQ), 23.33%
- Belite Bio Inc (BLTE:NASDAQ), 22.91%