Performant Financial Corporation (PFMT:NASDAQ) shot up at $1.83, representing a gain of 22.8%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 29 Mar 21 at 06:19 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Mon 15 Mar 21, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon 15 Mar 21 at $2.09 with a volume of 1M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Performant Financial Corporation (PFMT:NASDAQ)
Performant Financial Corp provides technology-enabled recovery and related analytics services in the United States. It helps identify and recover delinquent or defaulted assets and improper payments for both government and private clients.
Top 10 Gainers:
- RMGC (RMGC:NASDAQ), 100%
- CSCW (CSCW:NASDAQ), 35.82%
- Mannatech, Incorporated (MTEX:NASDAQ), 31.4%
- VivoPower International PLC (VVPR:NASDAQ), 31.39%
- Moxian, Inc. (MOXC:NASDAQ), 29.33%
- HighPoint Resources Corporation (HPR:NYSE), 24.49%
- CompX International Inc. (CIX:NYSEMKT), 23.73%
- Performant Financial Corporation (PFMT:NASDAQ), 22.82%
- Lizhi Inc. (LIZI:NASDAQ), 22.38%
- Broadwind Energy, Inc. (BWEN:NASDAQ), 22.36%