ATA Creativity Global (AACG:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $4.92, representing a gain of 23.9%. On Thu 25 Mar 21, AACG:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Low of $3.97. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 22 Mar 21 at 09:31 AM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Thu 11 Mar 21, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon 22 Mar 21 at $6.06 with a volume of 2M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About ATA Creativity Global (AACG:NASDAQ)
ATA Creativity Global is an international education services provider focused on quality experiences that cultivate and enrich student's creativity. The company offers a wide range of education services consisting of portfolio training, educational travel, overseas study counseling, and other education services through its campus network in China and abroad.
Top 10 Gainers:
- EEIQ (EEIQ:NASDAQ), 287.5%
- Wah Fu Education Group Limited (WAFU:NASDAQ), 167.09%
- Big Rock Partners Acquisition Corp. (BRPA:NASDAQ), 36.41%
- Four Seasons Education (Cayman) Inc. (FEDU:NYSE), 34.33%
- NextDecade Corporation (NEXT:NASDAQ), 31.79%
- China Liberal Education Holdings Limited (CLEU:NASDAQ), 28.98%
- TUYA (TUYA:NYSE), 28.67%
- MagnaChip Semiconductor Corporation (MX:NYSE), 27.44%
- Target Hospitality Corp. (TH:NASDAQ), 25.27%
- ATA Creativity Global (AACG:NASDAQ), 23.93%