Whiting Petroleum Corporation (WLL:NYSE) rocketted at $3.48, a gain of 152.2%. On Fri 05 Jun 20, WLL:NYSE touched a New 2-Week High of $1.38. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 08 Jun 20 at 04:08 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Fri 22 May 20, the stock recorded 44.44% Up Days and 30.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu 23 Apr 20 at $2.39 with a volume of 296M+.
About Whiting Petroleum Corporation (WLL:NYSE)
Whiting Petroleum Corp is a oil and gas company that acquires, exploits, develops and explores for crude oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids in the Rocky Mountain, Permian Basin, Mid-Continent, Gulf Coast and Michigan regions of the United States.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Extraction Oil & Gas, Inc. (XOG:NASDAQ), 247.91%
- Chesapeake Energy Corporation (CHK:NYSE), 181.94%
- Noble Corporation plc (NE:NYSE), 161.43%
- Whiting Petroleum Corporation (WLL:NYSE), 152.17%
- Valaris plc (VAL:NYSE), 135.48%
- Seadrill Limited (SDRL:NYSE), 128.53%
- Borr Drilling Limited (BORR:NYSE), 126.72%
- RigNet, Inc. (RNET:NASDAQ), 115.85%
- Hertz Global Holdings, Inc. (HTZ:NYSE), 115.18%
- Capital Senior Living Corporation (CSU:NYSE), 112.64%