The Michaels Companies, Inc. (MIK:NASDAQ) shot up at $8, a gain of 32.9%. On Thu 26 Dec 19, MIK:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $5.85. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 27 Dec 19 at 05:09 PM in the 'RECOMMENDATION' category. From Thu 05 Dec 19, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About The Michaels Companies, Inc. (MIK:NASDAQ)
The Michaels Companies Inc owns and operates a chain of specialty retail stores in 49 states and Canada featuring arts, crafts, framing, floral, home decor, seasonal merchandise for the hobbyist and do-it-yourself home decorator.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Iterum Therapeutics plc (ITRM:NASDAQ), 93.88%
- WISeKey International Holding AG (WKEY:NASDAQ), 67.51%
- Pintec Technology Holdings Limited (PT:NASDAQ), 66.41%
- Aqua Metals, Inc. (AQMS:NASDAQ), 59.62%
- ThermoGenesis Holdings, Inc. (THMO:NASDAQ), 56.34%
- Lilis Energy, Inc. (LLEX:NASDAQ), 40.26%
- Lilis Energy, Inc. (LLEX:NYSEMKT), 40.26%
- Mereo BioPharma Group plc (MREO:NASDAQ), 37.21%
- PDS Biotechnology Corporation (PDSB:NASDAQ), 33.18%
- The Michaels Companies, Inc. (MIK:NASDAQ), 32.89%