NF Energy Saving Corporation (BIMI:NASDAQ) jumped higher today at $3.1, representing a gain of 25%. On Wed 20 Nov 19, BIMI:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Low of $2.48. The stock featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 15 Nov 19 at 02:58 PM. From Thu 31 Oct 19, the stock recorded 14.29% Up Days and 13.33% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue 15 Oct 19 at $12 with a volume of 8M+.
About NF Energy Saving Corporation (BIMI:NASDAQ)
NF Energy Saving Corp is a provider of energy services in the United States. It is engaged in the production of heavy industrial components and products such as valves and the provision of technical service and re-engineering projects in the energy saving related industry in the People's Republic of China. The company's revenue is principally derived from three primary sources: Sales of energy saving flow control equipment and provision of energy project management and sub-contracting services.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Wah Fu Education Group Limited (WAFU:NASDAQ), 137.07%
- Stage Stores, Inc. (SSI:NYSE), 52.02%
- 22nd Century Group, Inc. (XXII:NYSEMKT), 42.86%
- Hepion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (HEPA:NASDAQ), 40.08%
- McDermott International, Inc. (MDR:NYSE), 33.84%
- HEXO Corp. (HEXO:NYSEMKT), 33.68%
- HEXO Corp. (HEXO:NYSE), 33.68%
- Seneca Biopharma, Inc. (SNCA:NASDAQ), 29.87%
- NF Energy Saving Corporation (BIMI:NASDAQ), 25%
- CTI Industries Corporation (CTIB:NASDAQ), 24.61%