Renewable Energy Group, Inc. (REGI:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $25.08, representing a gain of 26.9%. On Mon 16 Dec 19, REGI:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week High of $19.76. From Mon 25 Nov 19, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 53.33% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Renewable Energy Group, Inc. (REGI:NASDAQ)
Renewable Energy Group Inc (REG) is a producer of advanced biofuels. It is engaged in providing cleaner, lower carbon intensity products, and services. REG generates most of its revenue from the United States of America.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Inpixon (INPX:NASDAQ), 100.78%
- Oncolytics Biotech Inc. (ONCY:NASDAQ), 34.33%
- Pacific Ethanol, Inc. (PEIX:NASDAQ), 31.04%
- Sienna Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. (SNNA:NASDAQ), 30.7%
- 22nd Century Group, Inc. (XXII:NYSEMKT), 28.48%
- Renewable Energy Group, Inc. (REGI:NASDAQ), 26.92%
- Venus Concept Inc. (VERO:NASDAQ), 26.38%
- Precipio, Inc. (PRPO:NASDAQ), 25.97%
- TravelCenters of America Inc. (TA:NASDAQ), 24.5%
- Abraxas Petroleum Corporation (AXAS:NASDAQ), 23.7%