ContraFect Corporation (CFRX:NASDAQ) shot up at $0.43, representing a gain of 29.5%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 10 Dec 19 at 11:58 AM in the 'PUBLIC OFFERING' category. From Thu 21 Nov 19, the stock recorded 35.71% Up Days and 33.33% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About ContraFect Corporation (CFRX:NASDAQ)
ContraFect Corp is a biotechnology company engaged in the development of protein and antibody therapeutic products for life-threatening infectious diseases. The Company's product candidates are CF-301, CF-404.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Franchise Group, Inc. (FRG:NASDAQ), 49.13%
- Pacific Coast Oil Trust (ROYT:NYSE), 45.66%
- Lianluo Smart Limited (LLIT:NASDAQ), 41.46%
- Adial Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ADIL:NASDAQ), 34.73%
- China Ceramics Co., Ltd. (CCCL:NASDAQ), 32.5%
- Sarepta Therapeutics, Inc. (SRPT:NASDAQ), 31.43%
- NantKwest, Inc. (NK:NASDAQ), 30.91%
- ContraFect Corporation (CFRX:NASDAQ), 29.47%
- LMP Automotive Holdings, Inc. (LMPX:NASDAQ), 28.94%
- Cohen & Company Inc. (COHN:NYSEMKT), 27.82%