Gannett Co., Inc. (GCI:NYSE) jumped higher at $1.45, representing a gain of 27.2%. On Mon 02 Nov 20, GCI:NYSE hit a New 2-Week Low of $1.14. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 03 Nov 20 at 07:52 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Mon 19 Oct 20, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue 11 Aug 20 at $2.04 with a volume of 4M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Gannett Co., Inc. (GCI:NYSE)
Gannett Co., Inc. operates as a multi-platform news and information company. It spreads the news all over the USA and UK through digital, mobile, and print products.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Aptevo Therapeutics Inc. (APVO:NASDAQ), 78.25%
- Alaska Communications Systems Group, Inc. (ALSK:NASDAQ), 59.16%
- Beasley Broadcast Group, Inc. (BBGI:NASDAQ), 37.1%
- Inspire Medical Systems, Inc. (INSP:NYSE), 31.83%
- ESGC (ESGC:NYSE), 27.44%
- Gannett Co., Inc. (GCI:NYSE), 27.19%
- Infrastructure and Energy Alternatives, Inc. (IEA:NASDAQ), 24.72%
- Medley Management Inc. (MDLY:NYSE), 24.28%
- Revlon, Inc. (REV:NYSE), 23.81%
- RIDE (RIDE:NASDAQ), 22.34%