Novan, Inc. (NOVN:NASDAQ) soared at $0.53, a gain of 27.2%. On Wed 09 Sep 20, NOVN:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $0.38. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 09 Sep 20 at 08:45 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Wed 26 Aug 20, the stock recorded 33.33% Up Days and 20.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue 21 Jul 20 at $1.34 with a volume of 318M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Novan, Inc. (NOVN:NASDAQ)
Novan Inc together with its subsidiaries is a North Carolina based clinical-stage drug development company. It is engaged in the development and commercialization of nitric oxide-based therapies in dermatology.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Yield10 Bioscience, Inc. (YTEN:NASDAQ), 53.79%
- Renren Inc. (RENN:NYSE), 40%
- Pingtan Marine Enterprise Ltd. (PME:NASDAQ), 32.36%
- Novan, Inc. (NOVN:NASDAQ), 27.23%
- QH (QH:NASDAQ), 24.55%
- Virtusa Corporation (VRTU:NASDAQ), 24.49%
- Agenus Inc. (AGEN:NASDAQ), 23.87%
- Paratek Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (PRTK:NASDAQ), 21.08%
- Rhodium (RH:NYSE), 20.05%
- TRACON Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (TCON:NASDAQ), 18.49%