Replimune Group, Inc. (REPL:NASDAQ) rocketted at $36.25, a gain of 46.8%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 14 Oct 20 at 02:47 PM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Tue 29 Sep 20, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 63.64% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Replimune Group, Inc. (REPL:NASDAQ)
Replimune Group Inc is a clinical-stage biotechnology company. Its use proprietary Immulytic platform to design and develop product candidates that are intended to maximally activate the immune system against solid tumors. The company's pipeline products include RP1, RP2, and RP3.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Kaixin Auto Holdings (KXIN:NASDAQ), 260.92%
- Medalist Diversified REIT, Inc. (MDRR:NASDAQ), 147.83%
- Replimune Group, Inc. (REPL:NASDAQ), 46.82%
- Mmtec, Inc. (MTC:NASDAQ), 36.97%
- HUSN (HUSN:NASDAQ), 33.82%
- Interpace Biosciences, Inc. (IDXG:NASDAQ), 32.89%
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc. (MDRX:NASDAQ), 31.17%
- VOXX International Corporation (VOXX:NASDAQ), 31.02%
- Senmiao Technology Limited (AIHS:NASDAQ), 24.18%
- Novan, Inc. (NOVN:NASDAQ), 24.13%