Cassava Sciences, Inc. (SAVA:NASDAQ) rocketted at $18.58, a gain of 25.8%. On Wed, Oct 25, 2023, SAVA:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week High of $18.58. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri, Oct 06, 2023 at 05:21 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Wed, Oct 11, 2023, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed, Aug 30, 2023 at $22.56 with a volume of 1M+.
About Cassava Sciences, Inc. (SAVA:NASDAQ)
Pain Therapeutics Inc is a biopharmaceutical company. It develops proprietary drugs that offer improvements to patients and healthcare professionals. The company generally focuses on the drug development efforts on disorders of the nervous system, such as chronic pain. Pain Therapeutics operates in the single operating segment. Pain Therapeutics's drug candidate, REMOXY, is an abuse-deterrent, oral formulation of oxycodone (CII). The company's other product includes FENROCK. REMOXY is a painkiller with a formulation designed to reduce potential risks of unintended use.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Abri SPAC I Inc. (ASPA:NASDAQ), 116.4%
- Nuvve Holding Corp. (NVVE:NASDAQ), 61.27%
- Aclarion Inc. (ACON:NASDAQ), 42.86%
- Werewolf Therapeutics Inc. (HOWL:NASDAQ), 34.83%
- Fujian Blue Hat Interactive Entertainment Technology Ltd. (BHAT:NASDAQ), 33.64%
- Vinco Ventures Inc. (BBIG:NASDAQ), 33.33%
- Li-Cycle Holdings Corp. (LICY:NYSE), 32.71%
- Cassava Sciences, Inc. (SAVA:NASDAQ), 25.8%
- Elys Game Technology Corp. (ELYS:NASDAQ), 24.94%
- Catalyst Biosciences, Inc. (CBIO:NASDAQ), 22.91%