Liquidia Technologies, Inc. (LQDA:NASDAQ) shot up at $5.05, a gain of 43.5%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 26 Dec 19 at 03:18 PM in the 'PRIVATE PLACEMENT' category. From Wed 04 Dec 19, the stock recorded 35.71% Up Days and 33.33% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Liquidia Technologies, Inc. (LQDA:NASDAQ)
Liquidia Technologies Inc is a late-stage clinical biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of human therapeutics using our PRINT technology to transform the lives of patients. PRINT technology is a particle engineering platform that enables the precise production of uniform drug particles designed to improve the safety, efficacy, and performance of a wide range of therapies. Liquidia is developing two product candidates from its own pipeline: LIQ861 for the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH) and LIQ865 for the treatment of local post-operative pain.
Top 10 Gainers:
- China Rapid Finance Limited (XRF:NYSE), 113.11%
- Mereo BioPharma Group plc (MREO:NASDAQ), 97.25%
- Oncolytics Biotech Inc. (ONCY:NASDAQ), 54.1%
- Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (TTPH:NASDAQ), 50%
- Phathom Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (PHAT:NASDAQ), 47.21%
- Verona Pharma plc (VRNA:NASDAQ), 44.93%
- Liquidia Technologies, Inc. (LQDA:NASDAQ), 43.47%
- Acorda Therapeutics, Inc. (ACOR:NASDAQ), 43.23%
- FuelCell Energy, Inc. (FCEL:NASDAQ), 37.49%
- KemPharm, Inc. (KMPH:NASDAQ), 34.79%