Enzo Biochem, Inc. (ENZ:NYSE) shot up at $3.4, a gain of 50.4%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 06 Mar 20 at 08:48 AM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Thu 20 Feb 20, the stock recorded 60.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Enzo Biochem, Inc. (ENZ:NYSE)
Enzo Biochem Inc is engaged in research, development, manufacturing and marketing of health care products, platforms and services. The Company's business segments are Enzo Clinical Labs, Enzo Life Sciences, and Enzo Therapeutics.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Spherix Incorporated (SPEX:NASDAQ), 130.99%
- Digirad Corporation (DRAD:NASDAQ), 114.42%
- Tocagen Inc. (TOCA:NASDAQ), 56.52%
- Enzo Biochem, Inc. (ENZ:NYSE), 50.44%
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (INO:NASDAQ), 43.78%
- NanoViricides, Inc. (NNVC:NYSEMKT), 38.49%
- Menlo Therapeutics Inc. (MNLO:NASDAQ), 26.91%
- TEGNA Inc. (TGNA:NYSE), 26.49%
- Cleveland BioLabs, Inc. (CBLI:NASDAQ), 24.57%
- iFresh Inc. (IFMK:NASDAQ), 24.54%