WeWork Inc. Class A (WE:NYSE) jumped higher at $5.74, a gain of 87%. On Tue, Sep 12, 2023, WE:NYSE hit a New 2-Week High of $5.74. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu, Sep 07, 2023 at 09:37 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Tue, Aug 29, 2023, the stock recorded 33.33% Up Days and 30.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu, Aug 10, 2023 at $13.08 with a volume of 18M+.
About WeWork Inc. Class A (WE:NYSE)
WeWork Inc is a commercial real estate company that provides flexible shared workspaces for technology startups and services for other enterprises.
Top 10 Gainers:
- IronNet Inc. (IRNT:NYSE), 172.73%
- Republic First Bancorp, Inc. (FRBK:NASDAQ), 133.24%
- WeWork Inc. Class A (WE:NYSE), 86.97%
- Signature Bank (SBNY:NASDAQ), 66.67%
- Axcella Health Inc. (AXLA:NASDAQ), 59.17%
- Vinco Ventures Inc. (BBIG:NASDAQ), 50%
- Avalo Therapeutics Inc. (AVTX:NASDAQ), 45.47%
- Wheels Up Experience Inc. Class A (UP:NYSE), 36.55%
- SRAX, Inc. (SRAX:NASDAQ), 36.36%
- Impel NeuroPharma Inc. (IMPL:NASDAQ), 34.55%