BBQ Holdings, Inc. (BBQ:NASDAQ) rocketted at $4.7, a gain of 41.6%. On Wed 19 Aug 20, BBQ:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week High of $3.38. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 12 Aug 20 at 04:47 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Wed 05 Aug 20, the stock recorded 60.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About BBQ Holdings, Inc. (BBQ:NASDAQ)
BBQ Holdings Inc operates restaurants, which offer full table service, feature wood-smoked and off-the-grill entree favorites that fit into the barbeque category. It has company-owned and franchise-operated restaurants in the United States, Canada, and the UAE and it operates within the industry segment of foodservice. Each restaurant features a selection of hickory-smoked and off-the-grill barbecue favorites, such as flame-grilled St. Louis-style and baby back ribs, Texas beef brisket, Georgia chopped pork, country-roasted chicken, and signature sandwiches and salads. Its restaurants offer side items, such as cornbread, potato salad, coleslaw, Shack Fries and Wilbur Beans.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Gevo, Inc. (GEVO:NASDAQ), 232.72%
- Top Ships Inc. (TOPS:NASDAQ), 49.14%
- BBQ Holdings, Inc. (BBQ:NASDAQ), 41.57%
- Naked Brand Group Limited (NAKD:NASDAQ), 36.71%
- OpGen, Inc. (OPGN:NASDAQ), 30.24%
- FinVolution Group (FINV:NYSE), 28.64%
- Xcel Brands, Inc. (XELB:NASDAQ), 26.21%
- AutoWeb, Inc. (AUTO:NASDAQ), 23.08%
- Flotek Industries, Inc. (FTK:NYSE), 22.7%
- China Liberal Education Holdings Limited (CLEU:NASDAQ), 21.01%