Vislink Technologies, Inc. (VISL:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $1.98, representing a gain of 35.6%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Sun 13 Dec 20 at 09:17 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Tue 22 Dec 20, the stock recorded 37.50% Up Days and 44.44% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed 23 Dec 20 at $1.9 with a volume of 13M+.
About Vislink Technologies, Inc. (VISL:NASDAQ)
Vislink Technologies Inc provides wireless video solutions to broadcast, law enforcement and defense markets and private mobile broadband networks for use in challenging environments. The company has developed two revenue generating brands Integrated Microwave technologies and Vislink. Its products include Broadband wireless system, Vehicle modem, Mobile hotspot, Access point, Network tools etc.
Top 10 Gainers:
- IsoRay, Inc. (ISR:NYSEMKT), 167.67%
- Urban One, Inc. (UONE:NASDAQ), 102.05%
- The9 Limited (NCTY:NASDAQ), 73.95%
- 500.com Limited (WBAI:NYSE), 38.53%
- Vislink Technologies, Inc. (VISL:NASDAQ), 35.62%
- Orchard Therapeutics plc (ORTX:NASDAQ), 33.47%
- Digital Ally, Inc. (DGLY:NASDAQ), 32.48%
- Change Healthcare Inc. (CHNG:NASDAQ), 30.04%
- TAT Technologies Ltd. (TATT:NASDAQ), 29.22%
- Universal Security Instruments, Inc. (UUU:NYSEMKT), 28.25%