Celsion Corporation (CLSN:NASDAQ) shot up at $6.22, a gain of 26.4%. On Mon, Apr 04, 2022, CLSN:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $4.81. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu, Mar 31, 2022 at 09:47 AM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Mon, Mar 21, 2022, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Celsion Corporation (CLSN:NASDAQ)
Celsion Corp is a fully-integrated oncology drug development company. The Company is engaged in developing a portfolio of cancer treatments, including directed chemotherapies, immunotherapies and RNA- or DNA-based therapies.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Anghami Inc. (ANGH:NASDAQ), 47.52%
- Dingdong (Cayman) Limited American Depositary Shares (each two representing three) (DDL:NYSE), 45.96%
- Inozyme Pharma Inc. (INZY:NASDAQ), 38.6%
- Tantech Holdings Ltd (TANH:NASDAQ), 31.26%
- Kaspien Holdings Inc. (KSPN:NASDAQ), 28.9%
- Celsion Corporation (CLSN:NASDAQ), 26.42%
- FG Financial Group Inc. (FGF:NASDAQ), 24.39%
- Poema Global Holdings Corp. (PPGH:NASDAQ), 23.69%
- System1 Inc. Class A (SST:NYSE), 23.02%
- Spirit Airlines, Inc. (SAVE:NYSE), 22.42%