CBAK Energy Technology, Inc. (CBAT:NASDAQ) soared at $0.9, a gain of 26.2%. From Fri 28 Aug 20, the stock recorded 44.44% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon 06 Jul 20 at $1.68 with a volume of 11M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About CBAK Energy Technology, Inc. (CBAT:NASDAQ)
CBAK Energy Technology Inc is a US-based company which is engaged in the manufacture, commercialization and distribution of variety of standard and customized lithium ion (Li-ion) high power rechargeable batteries which are mainly used in electric vehicles, light electric vehicles, electric tools, energy storage, uninterruptible power supply and other high power applications. The company manufactures five types of Li-ion rechargeable batteries i.e. aluminum-case cell, battery pack, cylindrical cell, lithium polymer cell and high-power lithium battery cell. It sells its products to packing plants operated by third parties primarily for use in mobile phones and other electronic devices. The company generates majority of its revenue from Mainland China.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Cassava Sciences, Inc. (SAVA:NASDAQ), 133.43%
- Immunomedics, Inc. (IMMU:NASDAQ), 97.99%
- Vaxart, Inc. (VXRT:NASDAQ), 46.79%
- NextDecade Corporation (NEXT:NASDAQ), 46.31%
- Scientific Games Corporation (SGMS:NASDAQ), 39.33%
- J.Jill, Inc. (JILL:NYSE), 37.51%
- Mersana Therapeutics, Inc. (MRSN:NASDAQ), 29.6%
- CBAK Energy Technology, Inc. (CBAT:NASDAQ), 26.16%
- Select Energy Services, Inc. (WTTR:NYSE), 25.56%
- Evogene Ltd. (EVGN:NASDAQ), 24.88%