Hepion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (HEPA:NASDAQ) soared at $4.12, a gain of 43.1%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 07 Jul 20 at 07:51 AM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Mon 22 Jun 20, the stock recorded 55.56% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue 23 Jun 20 at $3.3 with a volume of 6M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Hepion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (HEPA:NASDAQ)
ContraVir Pharmaceuticals Inc is a United States-based biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development of targeted pharmaceutical therapies for liver disease. The company focuses on developing two novel oral compounds to treat HBV infection. CRV431 is a cyclophilin inhibitor that targets specific isomerases that play an important role in protein folding in health and in disease. TXL is a nucleotide pro-drug of tenofovir that inhibits hepatitis B viral replication and targets the liver, the reservoir for the hepatitis B virus.
Top 10 Gainers:
- MOGU Inc. (MOGU:NYSE), 104.84%
- Corvus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (CRVS:NASDAQ), 80.84%
- Hepion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (HEPA:NASDAQ), 43.06%
- Vivint Solar, Inc. (VSLR:NYSE), 38.19%
- Vaxart, Inc. (VXRT:NASDAQ), 37.73%
- Novavax, Inc. (NVAX:NASDAQ), 31.62%
- CTI BioPharma Corp. (CTIC:NASDAQ), 30.25%
- AgEagle Aerial Systems, Inc. (UAVS:NYSEMKT), 29.69%
- Atento S.A. (ATTO:NYSE), 29.69%
- Fuel Tech, Inc. (FTEK:NASDAQ), 25.12%