Applied Therapeutics, Inc. (APLT:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $24, representing a gain of 21.7%. On Tue 03 Dec 19, APLT:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week High of $19.72. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 15 Nov 19 at 07:38 AM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Tue 12 Nov 19, the stock recorded 57.14% Up Days and 66.67% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Applied Therapeutics, Inc. (APLT:NASDAQ)
Applied Therapeutics Inc is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, developing a pipeline of novel product candidates against validated molecular targets in indications of high unmet medical need. The lead product candidate of the company is AT-001, which is a novel ARI with broad systemic exposure and peripheral nerve permeability, developed for the treatment of diabetic cardiomyopathy, or DbCM, a fatal fibrosis of the heart.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Protagonist Therapeutics, Inc. (PTGX:NASDAQ), 72.92%
- iBio, Inc. (IBIO:NYSEMKT), 51.06%
- Kodiak Sciences Inc. (KOD:NASDAQ), 49.21%
- Allakos Inc. (ALLK:NASDAQ), 43.56%
- Jason Industries, Inc. (JASN:NASDAQ), 41.44%
- Anavex Life Sciences Corp. (AVXL:NASDAQ), 28.39%
- Comstock Mining Inc. (LODE:NYSEMKT), 27.71%
- Obsidian Energy Ltd. (OBE:NYSE), 22.55%
- Applied Therapeutics, Inc. (APLT:NASDAQ), 21.7%
- Neurotrope, Inc. (NTRP:NASDAQ), 21.3%