Akari Therapeutics, Plc (AKTX:NASDAQ) shot up at $2.17, representing a gain of 25.4%. On Thu 09 Jan 20, AKTX:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday High of $1.79. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 10 Jan 20 at 10:01 AM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Wed 18 Dec 19, the stock recorded 35.71% Up Days and 46.67% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon 02 Dec 19 at $2.64 with a volume of 7M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Akari Therapeutics, Plc (AKTX:NASDAQ)
Akari Therapeutics PLC is a biopharmaceutical company in clinical stage. It is focused on developing inhibitors of acute and chronic inflammation which includes the complement system, the bioamine system and the eicosanoid system.
Top 10 Gainers:
- CounterPath Corporation (CPAH:NASDAQ), 304.12%
- Origin Agritech Limited (SEED:NASDAQ), 46.92%
- China SXT Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SXTC:NASDAQ), 42.67%
- Sorrento Therapeutics, Inc. (SRNE:NASDAQ), 39.59%
- Proteon Therapeutics, Inc. (PRTO:NASDAQ), 30.5%
- Lianluo Smart Limited (LLIT:NASDAQ), 28.57%
- Co-Diagnostics, Inc. (CODX:NASDAQ), 28.54%
- Akari Therapeutics, Plc (AKTX:NASDAQ), 25.43%
- Aileron Therapeutics, Inc. (ALRN:NASDAQ), 24.97%
- Nektar Therapeutics (NKTR:NASDAQ), 24.69%