Net Element, Inc. (NETE:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $9.19, representing a gain of 25%. On Mon 16 Nov 20, NETE:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday High of $7.95. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 16 Nov 20 at 11:00 AM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Mon 02 Nov 20, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu 24 Sep 20 at $15.75 with a volume of 39M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Net Element, Inc. (NETE:NASDAQ)
Net Element Inc is a transaction processing technology and value-added solutions company. Its segments include Transaction Solutions, Mobile Payment Solutions, Online Payment Solutions, and Corporate Overhead.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Phoenix Tree Holdings Limited (DNK:NYSE), 75.18%
- Zomedica Pharmaceuticals Corp. (ZOM:NYSEMKT), 49.55%
- Riot Blockchain, Inc. (RIOT:NASDAQ), 48.41%
- Lexicon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (LXRX:NASDAQ), 40.31%
- Gannett Co., Inc. (GCI:NYSE), 32.76%
- Miragen Therapeutics (MGEN:NASDAQ), 32.23%
- Nxt-ID, Inc. (NXTD:NASDAQ), 29.89%
- Net Element, Inc. (NETE:NASDAQ), 25.03%
- Marathon Patent Group, Inc. (MARA:NASDAQ), 25%
- Evogene Ltd. (EVGN:NASDAQ), 24.48%