PrimeEnergy Resources Corporation (PNRG:NASDAQ) rocketted at $78.5, representing a gain of 57.5%. On Fri 15 May 20, PNRG:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $47.22. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 18 May 20 at 01:14 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Fri 01 May 20, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 0.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About PrimeEnergy Resources Corporation (PNRG:NASDAQ)
PrimeEnergy Corp is an independent oil and natural gas company. The Company is engaged in acquiring, developing and producing oil and natural gas. It owns properties located in Texas, Oklahoma, West Virginia, New Mexico, Colorado and Louisiana.
Top 10 Gainers:
- cbdMD, Inc. (YCBD:NYSEMKT), 81.44%
- Oasis Midstream Partners LP (OMP:NASDAQ), 79.31%
- ALJ Regional Holdings, Inc. (ALJJ:NASDAQ), 64%
- PrimeEnergy Resources Corporation (PNRG:NASDAQ), 57.5%
- Aurora Cannabis Inc. (ACB:NYSE), 52.68%
- HEXO Corp. (HEXO:NYSE), 41.22%
- Sky Solar Holdings, Ltd. (SKYS:NASDAQ), 37.7%
- AeroCentury Corp. (ACY:NYSEMKT), 37.39%
- Crescent Point Energy Corp. (CPG:NYSE), 34.96%
- Remark Holdings, Inc. (MARK:NASDAQ), 33.46%