Huttig Building Products, Inc. (HBP:NASDAQ) rocketted at $2.51, a gain of 52.1%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 07 Aug 20 at 08:04 AM in the 'ACQUISITION' category. From Thu 23 Jul 20, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 63.64% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri 31 Jul 20 at $3 with a volume of 8M+.
About Huttig Building Products, Inc. (HBP:NASDAQ)
Huttig Building Products Inc along with its subsidiaries is engaged in the distribution of millwork, building materials and wood products used in new residential construction and in home improvement, remodeling and repair work.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Conduent Incorporated (CNDT:NASDAQ), 82.74%
- Addex Therapeutics Ltd (ADXN:NASDAQ), 70.45%
- Groupon, Inc. (GRPN:NASDAQ), 56.66%
- OpGen, Inc. (OPGN:NASDAQ), 52.49%
- Huttig Building Products, Inc. (HBP:NASDAQ), 52.12%
- Kazia Therapeutics Limited (KZIA:NASDAQ), 50.59%
- Sirius International Insurance Group, Ltd. (SG:NASDAQ), 45.42%
- Adamas Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ADMS:NASDAQ), 44.83%
- AnPac Bio-Medical Science Co., Ltd. (ANPC:NASDAQ), 38.43%
- ShotSpotter, Inc. (SSTI:NASDAQ), 28.29%