Modine Manufacturing Company (MOD:NYSE) soared at $9.62, representing a gain of 30.4%. On Thu 05 Nov 20, MOD:NYSE hit a New 2-Week High of $7.38. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 05 Nov 20 at 09:24 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Thu 22 Oct 20, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Modine Manufacturing Company (MOD:NYSE)
Modine Manufacturing Co manufactures thermal management systems & components, bringing heating & cooling technology and solutions to diversified markets.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Aurora Cannabis Inc. (ACB:NYSE), 56.14%
- Mogo Inc. (MOGO:NASDAQ), 41.04%
- FTSI (FTSI:NYSEMKT), 40.67%
- Cooper-Standard Holdings Inc. (CPS:NYSE), 39.22%
- Akerna Corp. (KERN:NASDAQ), 32.58%
- Modine Manufacturing Company (MOD:NYSE), 30.35%
- Glu Mobile Inc. (GLUU:NASDAQ), 27.3%
- The Trade Desk, Inc. (TTD:NASDAQ), 26.58%
- OncoSec Medical Incorporated (ONCS:NASDAQ), 25.25%
- nLIGHT, Inc. (LASR:NASDAQ), 24.81%