Digital Ally, Inc. (DGLY:NASDAQ) rocketted at $1.2, a gain of 34.9%. On Thu 13 Feb 20, DGLY:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Low of $0.89. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 11 Feb 20 at 12:52 PM in the 'PATNERSHIP' category. From Fri 24 Jan 20, the stock recorded 35.71% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue 04 Feb 20 at $2.02 with a volume of 20M+.
About Digital Ally, Inc. (DGLY:NASDAQ)
Digital Ally Inc is engaged in the production and sale of digital video imaging, audio recording, and related storage products for use in law enforcement, security & commercial applications in the United States and other countries.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Summer Infant, Inc. (SUMR:NASDAQ), 288.03%
- Genprex, Inc. (GNPX:NASDAQ), 56.2%
- BioXcel Therapeutics, Inc. (BTAI:NASDAQ), 55.01%
- Zosano Pharma Corporation (ZSAN:NASDAQ), 38.55%
- Digital Ally, Inc. (DGLY:NASDAQ), 34.89%
- PAVmed Inc. (PAVM:NASDAQ), 32.26%
- ImmunoGen, Inc. (IMGN:NASDAQ), 26.87%
- Huitao Technology Co., Ltd. (HHT:NASDAQ), 24.18%
- The Chemours Company (CC:NYSE), 23.53%
- scPharmaceuticals Inc. (SCPH:NASDAQ), 21.86%