Canaan Inc. (CAN:NASDAQ) rocketted at $28.69, a gain of 50.4%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 03 Mar 21 at 03:03 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Mon 22 Feb 21, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 18.18% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed 03 Mar 21 at $25.3 with a volume of 23M+.
About Canaan Inc. (CAN:NASDAQ)
Canaan Inc is a developer of supercomputing chips and the manufacturer of digital blockchain computing equipment as well as the supplier of the overall scheme for computer software and hardware of digital blockchain. The equipment manufactured by Canaan is sold to many countries including China, the United States, Hong Kong, and other foreign countries. It derives a vast majority of the revenue from China. Its product includes Kanzhi Al and Avalon Mining Machine.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Exela Technologies, Inc. (XELA:NASDAQ), 179.39%
- OCAX (OCAX:NASDAQ), 100%
- Washington Prime Group Inc. (WPG:NYSE), 86.26%
- Sintx Technologies, Inc. (SINT:NASDAQ), 58.56%
- Auris Medical Holding Ltd. (EARS:NASDAQ), 52.05%
- Canaan Inc. (CAN:NASDAQ), 50.45%
- AnPac Bio-Medical Science Co., Ltd. (ANPC:NASDAQ), 49.22%
- Oragenics, Inc. (OGEN:NYSEMKT), 47.97%
- The9 Limited (NCTY:NASDAQ), 37.13%
- ReneSola Ltd (SOL:NYSE), 36.3%