Aehr Test Systems (AEHR:NASDAQ) soared at $2.06, representing a gain of 27.2%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 12 Nov 20 at 11:07 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Wed 18 Nov 20, the stock recorded 44.44% Up Days and 50.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Aehr Test Systems (AEHR:NASDAQ)
Aehr Test Systems is engaged in the designing, manufacturing and marketing of test and burn-in products to the semiconductor manufacturing industry in several geographic areas.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Ever-Glory International Group, Inc. (EVK:NASDAQ), 150%
- Lizhi Inc. (LIZI:NASDAQ), 102.97%
- Waddell & Reed Financial, Inc. (WDR:NYSE), 50.44%
- Salarius Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SLRX:NASDAQ), 45.95%
- Nesco Holdings, Inc. (NSCO:NYSE), 37.93%
- Enlivex Therapeutics Ltd. (ENLV:NASDAQ), 37.85%
- IsoRay, Inc. (ISR:NYSEMKT), 29.4%
- Iterum Therapeutics plc (ITRM:NASDAQ), 29.38%
- Aehr Test Systems (AEHR:NASDAQ), 27.16%
- Aemetis, Inc. (AMTX:NASDAQ), 27.09%