Lincoln Educational Services Corporation (LINC:NASDAQ) soared at $2.7, a gain of 25%. On Mon 30 Dec 19, LINC:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $2.11. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 09 Dec 19 at 02:04 PM in the 'ACQUISITION' category. From Mon 09 Dec 19, the stock recorded 35.71% Up Days and 26.67% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Lincoln Educational Services Corporation (LINC:NASDAQ)
Lincoln Educational Services Corp provides diversified career-oriented post-secondary education to recent high school graduates and working adults. It offers programs in automotive technology, healthcare and hospitality service and information technology.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Spirit Realty Capital, Inc. (SRC:NYSE), 66.67%
- FuelCell Energy, Inc. (FCEL:NASDAQ), 49.4%
- Viveve Medical, Inc. (VIVE:NASDAQ), 46.51%
- Inpixon (INPX:NASDAQ), 43.61%
- BioXcel Therapeutics, Inc. (BTAI:NASDAQ), 40.35%
- Neovasc Inc. (NVCN:NASDAQ), 36.96%
- Mereo BioPharma Group plc (MREO:NASDAQ), 32.26%
- Lincoln Educational Services Corporation (LINC:NASDAQ), 25%
- Jaguar Health, Inc. (JAGX:NASDAQ), 23.02%
- Oncolytics Biotech Inc. (ONCY:NASDAQ), 23%