ToughBuilt Industries, Inc. (TBLT:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $0.2, a gain of 37%. On Mon, Apr 18, 2022, TBLT:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Low of $0.15. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon, Apr 18, 2022 at 05:11 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Mon, Apr 04, 2022, the stock recorded 0.00% Up Days and 0.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About ToughBuilt Industries, Inc. (TBLT:NASDAQ)
ToughBuilt Industries Inc design, manufacture and distributes home improvement and construction product lines under the brand name TOUGHBUILT. The company's product line includes Soft Goods and Kneepads, and Sawhorses and Work Products. Soft Goods line consists of tool pouches, tool rigs, tool belts and accessories, tools bags, totes, a variety of storage solutions, and office organizers/bags for laptop, tablet, cellphones, and others. Sawhorses and Work Products is made of metal construction and compact design and also has adjustable heights. It generates a majority of its revenue from Soft Goods products. Geographically, the company generates a majority of its revenue from the United States.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Checkmate Pharmaceuticals Inc. (CMPI:NASDAQ), 325.93%
- Sharps Technology Inc. (STSS:NASDAQ), 40.46%
- ToughBuilt Industries, Inc. (TBLT:NASDAQ), 37.01%
- Baosheng Media Group Holdings Limited (BAOS:NASDAQ), 33.29%
- Terran Orbital Corporation (LLAP:NYSE), 28.35%
- MedAvail Holdings Inc. (MDVL:NASDAQ), 26.39%
- Axsome Therapeutics, Inc. (AXSM:NASDAQ), 25.14%
- Zymergen Inc. (ZY:NASDAQ), 22.56%
- Clarus Therapeutics Holdings Inc. (CRXT:NASDAQ), 21.85%
- Petros Pharmaceuticals Inc. (PTPI:NASDAQ), 20.91%