Mer Telemanagement Solutions Ltd. (MTSL:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $1.85, a gain of 62.3%. From Thu 04 Jun 20, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu 11 Jun 20 at $2.38 with a volume of 10M+.
About Mer Telemanagement Solutions Ltd. (MTSL:NASDAQ)
MER Telemanagement Solutions Ltd is engaged in providing services and solutions in video advertising over the internet and mobile devices and in the call accounting and telecom expense management (TEM) markets.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Broadway Financial Corporation (BYFC:NASDAQ), 94.71%
- Cohen & Company Inc. (COHN:NYSEMKT), 75.45%
- Mer Telemanagement Solutions Ltd. (MTSL:NASDAQ), 62.28%
- Urban One, Inc. (UONE:NASDAQ), 45.2%
- Beasley Broadcast Group, Inc. (BBGI:NASDAQ), 44.92%
- Sierra Metals Inc. (SMTS:NYSEMKT), 43.8%
- 9F Inc. (JFU:NASDAQ), 42.78%
- Tortoise Acquisition Corp. (SHLL:NYSE), 37.38%
- Pintec Technology Holdings Limited (PT:NASDAQ), 34.84%
- Franchise Group, Inc. (FRG:NASDAQ), 33.17%