Applied Genetic Technologies Corporation (AGTC:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $9.27, representing a gain of 122.8%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 09 Jan 20 at 12:33 PM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Tue 17 Dec 19, the stock recorded 57.14% Up Days and 53.33% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Applied Genetic Technologies Corporation (AGTC:NASDAQ)
Applied Genetic Technologies Corp is a clinical-stage biotechnology company focused on gene therapy through a nontoxic adeno-associated virus. The company also offers products such as promoters, expression cassettes, and capsids for gene therapy.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Applied Genetic Technologies Corporation (AGTC:NASDAQ), 122.84%
- Trillium Therapeutics Inc. (TRIL:NASDAQ), 93.96%
- Genetic Technologies Limited (GENE:NASDAQ), 45.09%
- Titan Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (TTNP:NASDAQ), 36.53%
- Novus Therapeutics, Inc. (NVUS:NASDAQ), 35.71%
- La Jolla Pharmaceutical Company (LJPC:NASDAQ), 34.96%
- The Peck Company Holdings, Inc. (PECK:NASDAQ), 34.71%
- Capricor Therapeutics, Inc. (CAPR:NASDAQ), 33.59%
- KemPharm, Inc. (KMPH:NASDAQ), 31.72%
- Proteon Therapeutics, Inc. (PRTO:NASDAQ), 30.5%