TEGNA Inc. (TGNA:NYSE) jumped higher at $17, a gain of 26.5%. On Thu 05 Mar 20, TGNA:NYSE touched a New 2-Week Low of $13.44. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 06 Mar 20 at 08:50 AM in the 'ACQUISITION' category. From Thu 20 Feb 20, the stock recorded 10.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About TEGNA Inc. (TGNA:NYSE)
Tegna Inc is a media conglomerate engaged in broadcasting and digital services. The company was formerly part of Gannett, after the split has local stations like Cars.com, and CareerBuilder and operates daily newspapers in the US and UK.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Spherix Incorporated (SPEX:NASDAQ), 130.99%
- Digirad Corporation (DRAD:NASDAQ), 114.42%
- Tocagen Inc. (TOCA:NASDAQ), 56.52%
- Enzo Biochem, Inc. (ENZ:NYSE), 50.44%
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (INO:NASDAQ), 43.78%
- NanoViricides, Inc. (NNVC:NYSEMKT), 38.49%
- Menlo Therapeutics Inc. (MNLO:NASDAQ), 26.91%
- TEGNA Inc. (TGNA:NYSE), 26.49%
- Cleveland BioLabs, Inc. (CBLI:NASDAQ), 24.57%
- iFresh Inc. (IFMK:NASDAQ), 24.54%