Atlantic American Corporation (AAME:NASDAQ) rocketted at $1.96, representing a gain of 26.5%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 13 Nov 19 at 07:26 AM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Thu 14 Nov 19, the stock recorded 57.14% Up Days and 53.33% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Atlantic American Corporation (AAME:NASDAQ)
Atlantic American Corp provides property and casualty insurance and a variety of life and supplemental health products. It operates its business through its subsidiaries.
Top 10 Gainers:
- The McClatchy Company (MNI:NASDAQ), 37.36%
- Genesco Inc. (GCO:NYSE), 32.27%
- Big Lots, Inc. (BIG:NYSE), 31.58%
- KLX Energy Services Holdings, Inc. (KLXE:NASDAQ), 30.73%
- Wellesley Bancorp, Inc. (WEBK:NASDAQ), 30.34%
- Cancer Genetics, Inc. (CGIX:NASDAQ), 26.86%
- Sierra Oncology, Inc. (SRRA:NASDAQ), 26.6%
- Atlantic American Corporation (AAME:NASDAQ), 26.45%
- DermTech, Inc. (DMTK:NASDAQ), 26.06%
- SAExploration Holdings, Inc. (SAEX:NASDAQ), 25%