NKLA (NKLA:NASDAQ) rocketted at $54.03, a gain of 34.3%. On Tue 07 Jul 20, NKLA:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Low of $40.23. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 08 Jul 20 at 02:16 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Tue 23 Jun 20, the stock recorded 11.11% Up Days and 20.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue 09 Jun 20 at $93.99 with a volume of 70M+.
About NKLA (NKLA:NASDAQ)
Nikola Corp is a designer and manufacturer of battery-electric and hydrogen-electric vehicles, electric vehicle drivetrains, vehicle components, energy storage systems, and hydrogen fueling station infrastructure.
Top 10 Gainers:
- National General Holdings Corp. (NGHC:NASDAQ), 65.8%
- Altimmune, Inc. (ALT:NASDAQ), 52.19%
- Senmiao Technology Limited (AIHS:NASDAQ), 49.84%
- China Finance Online Co. Limited (JRJC:NASDAQ), 40.69%
- Urban Tea, Inc. (MYT:NASDAQ), 37.25%
- Jumia Technologies AG (JMIA:NYSE), 36.57%
- Qudian Inc. (QD:NYSE), 36.46%
- NKLA (NKLA:NASDAQ), 34.3%
- HUSN (HUSN:NASDAQ), 32.13%
- Cheetah Mobile Inc. (CMCM:NYSE), 30.77%