Allogene Therapeutics, Inc. (ALLO:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $42.12, representing a gain of 36%. On Wed 13 May 20, ALLO:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday High of $33.96. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 30 Apr 20 at 05:16 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Wed 29 Apr 20, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 63.64% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Allogene Therapeutics, Inc. (ALLO:NASDAQ)
Allogene Therapeutics Inc is the United States-based clinical stage immuno-oncology company. It is mainly engaged in the development and commercialization of genetically engineered allogeneic T cell therapies for the treatment of cancer. The company is involved in developing a pipeline of multiple allogeneic T cell product candidates utilizing validated gene editing and advanced proprietary cell manufacturing technologies. Its pipeline includes UCART19 which is developed for the treatment of relapsed or refractory acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL), as well as several preclinical allogeneic CAR T therapies.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Applied DNA Sciences, Inc. (APDN:NASDAQ), 71.09%
- Glory Star New Media Group Holdings Limited (GSMG:NASDAQ), 45.49%
- Allogene Therapeutics, Inc. (ALLO:NASDAQ), 35.96%
- Conatus Pharmaceuticals Inc. (CNAT:NASDAQ), 29.34%
- Diffusion Pharmaceuticals Inc. (DFFN:NASDAQ), 28.46%
- Cellectis S.A. (CLLS:NASDAQ), 27.08%
- AIM ImmunoTech Inc. (AIM:NYSEMKT), 25.11%
- Entercom Communications Corp. (ETM:NYSE), 24.84%
- Alpha Pro Tech, Ltd. (APT:NYSEMKT), 24.81%
- Genius Brands International, Inc. (GNUS:NASDAQ), 24.43%