Harley-Davidson, Inc. (HOG:NYSE) shot up at $35.4, representing a gain of 22.1%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 27 Oct 20 at 04:56 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Mon 12 Oct 20, the stock recorded 60.00% Up Days and 63.64% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Harley-Davidson, Inc. (HOG:NYSE)
Harley-Davidson Inc produces and sells heavyweight motorcycles, as well as offers motorcycle parts, accessories, and related services. It operates in two segments, Motorcycles and Related Products, and Financial Services.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Scholar Rock Holding Corporation (SRRK:NASDAQ), 118.8%
- Sanchez Midstream Partners LP (SNMP:NYSEMKT), 42.61%
- Insignia Systems, Inc. (ISIG:NASDAQ), 35.32%
- Weidai Ltd. (WEI:NYSE), 35.06%
- Naked Brand Group Limited (NAKD:NASDAQ), 29.58%
- Synalloy Corporation (SYNL:NASDAQ), 27.45%
- Exact Sciences Corporation (EXAS:NASDAQ), 23.04%
- Tengasco, Inc. (TGC:NYSEMKT), 22.78%
- Harley-Davidson, Inc. (HOG:NYSE), 22.07%
- HCDI (HCDI:NASDAQ), 21.87%