Document Security Systems, Inc. (DSS:NYSEMKT) jumped higher at $6.82, a gain of 68.8%. On Fri 23 Oct 20, DSS:NYSEMKT touched a New 2-Week Low of $4.04. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 26 Oct 20 at 10:53 AM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Fri 09 Oct 20, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon 10 Aug 20 at $10.55 with a volume of 1M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Document Security Systems, Inc. (DSS:NYSEMKT)
Document Security Systems Inc is engaged in fraud and counterfeit protection for printed documents and digital information. It holds patents for optical deterrent technologies that provide protection of printed information.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Document Security Systems, Inc. (DSS:NYSEMKT), 68.81%
- Lianluo Smart Limited (LLIT:NASDAQ), 39.5%
- IT Tech Packaging, Inc. (ITP:NYSEMKT), 34.52%
- Muscle Maker, Inc. (GRIL:NASDAQ), 33.33%
- Mid-Con Energy Partners, LP (MCEP:NASDAQ), 25.96%
- Westwater Resources, Inc. (WWR:NASDAQ), 19.55%
- SilverSun Technologies, Inc. (SSNT:NASDAQ), 16.37%
- Dunkin' Brands Group, Inc. (DNKN:NASDAQ), 16.12%
- Dogness (International) Corporation (DOGZ:NASDAQ), 14.01%
- Entercom Communications Corp. (ETM:NYSE), 13.73%